Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dead Simple Quilt

I'm seriously looking at color palettes since I'm considering my next all solids quilt.  I have been a follower of Design-Seeds for a while and always drool over the color palettes.  Seriously.  It's easy to lose track of time and everything else when I get on there because of all the inspiring colors and photographs on that site.

Lynne at Lily's Quilts is hosting a Dead Simple QAL.  It's not something I can start on right away but I had a lot of fun going through and choosing a palette anyway.  The focus of the QAL is not the quilt pattern but the color palette.  It's going to be a very simple, easy pattern made interesting by the awesome solid colors.  This is right up my alley.  I want to hurry up and finish all my other WiPs so I can start this!

I'm so in love with this palette from Design-Seeds.


What do you think?  Like it? Love it? 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

wow! I think it is very striking!

Melinda said...

Very pretty and very rich fall looking type colors!